Architect Enterprise Solution (NETWORK)
|Published||May 14, 2023|
|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Job Type||Contract to Hire|
Link Technologies (LinkTechConsulting.com), a Las Vegas-based IT consulting firm, is currently seeking an Architect Enterprise Solution (NETWORK). This will be a 90-day contract-to-hire opportunity. The candidate MUST have residency in one of the following states IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, NV, OH, and PA; relocation to Las Vegas, NV is strongly preferred . This position will resolve issues concerning network design, redesign, incorporating new technologies, and is usually assigned to modify most aspects of the enterprise network. In addition, this position will be accountable for owning network development efforts to several networks which comprise of the core responsibility of the architecture team.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience as a network architect designing enterprise networks and large data center environments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous work experience utilizing Cisco suite of products, i.e., Cisco/Cisco ACI, F5, Palo Alto, SDWAN, and Aruba; Nutanix/Windows is a strong plus .
- Ability to obtain any necessary certifications and/or multi-jurisdictional regulatory licensing required for IT Staff.
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-versed with SDN/SDW, Wi-Fi, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Strong technical background with previous experience working in large enterprise environments.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal abilities.
- MUST be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field OR a comparable level of experience .
- CCNA and ITIL V3 Awareness training .