|Published||September 15, 2023|
Company is a global technology, consulting, and digital solutions company with problem-solving abilities and an emphasis on developing ingenious solutions that allow its clients to remain competitive, profitable, and secure in an evolving business environment.
The company anticipates and leads change to remain in the leader’s quadrant for profitable growth, driven by partnerships with globally leading hyperscales like AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft. It has built strong capabilities in new as well as existing technologies such as cloud, data, and digital, pioneering new frontiers.
Rate Range: $60/hr-$65/hr on C2C
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Devise, plan, design, deploy, and migrate to new enterprise data center network systems from the beginning to implementation by collaborating with different teams.
- Develop and maintain configurations plans for Cisco ACI design, planning, implementation, and testing, based on a multi datacenter configurations.
- Installing, configuring, and customizing Cisco unified wireless network, Cisco DNA Center, CMX and Prime Infrastructure.
- Optimize wireless network coverage and performance in wireless client high density area by reviewing current wireless system configurations.
- Provide internal consulting, technical guidance, information, and support to other teams when building each system’s migration plan.
- Create Low Level Design, High Level Design, Implementation/Migration Plan, and Acceptance Test Plan documents in accordance with IMF standards.
- Install and configure network switches and lead the migration based on the developed plans and IMF’s change management process.
- Provide an in-depth analysis of current cabling inventory and build new cabling design.
- Work with security team to evaluate threats, troubleshoot issues, and comply with appropriate security configuration standards of IMF.
- Write manuals and documents of all tasks and procedures.
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
- Must have: Cisco ACI implementation experience.
- Extensive experience in configuring and customizing Cisco APIC controller
- Possess at least seven (10) years of hands-on experience with planning and designing switching network solutions and migrations for large enterprises.
- Subject matter experience with Cisco Unified Wireless Networking to include 802.11b/g/n/ac/ax, LWAPP, CAPWAP, Client, WLCs, Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Client, Cisco DNAC.
- Good understanding of complex multi-vendor layer 2,3 and 4-7 environments, including Cisco, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, F5, PulseSecure and Citrix VPN etc
- Knowledge of Cisco device configuration and troubleshooting across multiple platforms.
- Expert understanding of external L2 / L3 fabric connectivity and experience in L2 / L3 switching Architecture design.
- Technical knowledge of common routing protocols (EIGRP, static, BGP etc.), switching networks across a large network.
- A good understanding of Networking: Switches, Routers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, LDAP, IPsec.
- Ability to manage a project plan, track milestones and identify dependencies.
- Excellent engineering project management skills; planning, organization, scheduling, and progress reporting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
ApTask is a dynamic workforce management solutions company dedicated to helping professionals excel in their careers. With a focus on IT, project management, and strategic consulting roles, ApTask offers tailored opportunities that align with your aspirations. Join our thriving community of skilled professionals and unlock your potential to make a meaningful impact. Client exciting career prospects with ApTask today at www.aptask.com.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.