|Location||Sandy Springs, GA|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
Cisco ISE Engineer
Our client is seeking a Cisco ISE Engineer to join their team. The candidate will provide expertise in the planning, design, deployment, and continued support of mission critical projects associated with the Identity Services Engine (ISE) solution.
Responsibilities of the Cisco ISE Engineer:
- Operate in a Cisco-heavy network environment including other associated technologies such as Cisco DNA Center, Cisco Prime, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA, Cisco ACI, Cisco Meraki, and SDWAN technologies, as well as VMWare, Linux, Windows Server, physical Servers, and enterprise storage arrays.
- Serve as either a project leader or as a technical resource in the development, deployment and/or sustainment of an enterprise-level initiative.
- Document administrative items, projects, and support issues as needed to provide a reference for team members, other departments, and management staff.
- Participate in meetings to understand and recommend the best technical, most cost-effective solutions to meet current capacity needs, offer long-term scalability, and performance requirements.
- Adhere to and follow all change management policies to ensure functional tasks meet organizational requirements and are well documented.
Requirements of the Cisco ISE Engineer:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology preferred.
- 7+ years' experience supporting network operations at an enterprise-level to include wired and wireless environments.
- 5+ years' experience managing network security solutions to include firewall technologies, virtual private networks, content filtering, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of ISE enterprise administration technologies such as RADIUS, AAA, profiling, TACACS, policy development, posturing, guest services, certificate provisioning, persona management, and NAD management.
- 2 years of experience in deploying and/or supporting the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) platform.
- SSCP, CISSP, CCNA and/or CCNP preferred.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74843 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.