|Published||January 11, 2023|
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cisco Network Architect - Philadelphia, PA to join our team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
**This Position isrequired to work onsite (with flexible working schedule of 60% in the office, 40% remotely) at the client's location in Philadelphia, PA. And due to this onsite requirement, this clientrequires the selected employee to be fully vaccinated on or before the targeted start date(2 weeks from time of an offer acceptance), to the extent required by applicable law.If selected, please know you will need to be flexible to these expectations.
- As a Senior Cisco Network Architect, you will design, support, install, and maintain network infrastructure-related technologies and equipment
- You will be responsible for maintaining local area networks, wide area networks, virtual private networks, and wireless networks
- You will be maintaining hardware components, including firewalls, routers, switches, wireless controllers, and access points as well as troubleshoot network connectivity issues with these technologies
- You provide direction and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations, coordinate network changes, and communicate with impacted stakeholders
- As a member of this team, you will also perform project work to update network equipment while also configuring or upgrading network components while completing assigned incident management tasks
- This team operates in a complex and fast-paced healthcare environment where patience, attention to detail, teamwork, and a good attitude are necessities
- As a senior member of this team, you will assist other team members through project work and assist other team members in completing assigned incident management tasks
Additional Role Expectations to Note:
* Must reside in or around the Philadelphia area to commute onsite at client's location (Downton Philly)
* Ability to lift up to 20 lbs., i.e. server, network equipment
* Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations (can fluctuate based on project)
* Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
* Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- 8+ years overall network infrastructure experience to include:
- 4+ years network protocol work experience across local area networks, wide area networks, or wireless networks
- 3+ years of system administration and/or system engineering work experience
- Experience in TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting work
Highly Preferred Skills:
- Ideal Certifications:
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless
- Strong knowledge of Data Center network infrastructure including Cisco routing/switching, Checkpoint firewalls, VPN/IPsec, Internet Connectivity, Infoblox, ISE, Cisco wireless.
- Cisco Collaboration platforms: (CUCM, Unity Connection, VCS, Expressway, Telepresence, CUBE, Unified IM and Presence, Jabber)
- Routing: EIGRP, BGP, policy-based routing, quality of service (QoS), DMVPN
- Switching: HSRP, DIA, DHCP Snooping, Spanning-tree security, Port security
- Wireless: Wireless LAN Controllers, Prime Infrastructure, Mobility Services Engine
- Data Center Networks: including Nexus 2k-9k, vPC, vDC, ACI, etc.
- Network Security: NAC, ACS, ISE, 802.1x, IPSEC VPN, SSL Decryption, Cisco ASA and/or Palo Alto Firewalls\
- At least 3 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field; or equivalent relevant work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.