|Published||November 5, 2022|
No Remote -Day 1 onsite in Columbus, OH
Experience should be 9-10 Years +
- Must have hands on experience in core Cisco data network infrastructure
- Routing Protocols: BGP, OSFP, Eigrp, Static Route
- Switching Technologies: VLAN, STP, Ether Channel, Port Security
- Apt in configuration and troubleshooting of VLANs, VTP on Cisco switches, PVST, RSTP, STP, HSRP.
- Knowledge on configuring Inter VLAN routing.
- Switch Configurations like Trunk/Access.
- Nexus VPC/VDC
- Experience in Cisco Wireless
- Upgrade of Cisco switches, routers, Nexus devices, Cisco WLC
- Hardware : Cisco Catalyst Switch, Cisco ISR/ASR router, Cisco Wireless Controller, Cisco Nexus 9k/7k/3k
- Cisco ACI : Not Mandatory but preferable
- Apt in coordinating with Vendor and Client stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Change Management process
- ITIL fundamentals know how
- Experienced in working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Working knowledge on preparing HLD/LLD/ Technical Solutions Document
- Working knowledge on preparing SOWs/POs
- provided by Dice