|Published||November 4, 2022|
Ref ID: 02310-0012495012
Classification: Network Engineer
Do you have a strong interest in networking hardware and software? Someone who is well versed in interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure will find a great opportunity in this position! Candidates with a high attention to detail and a passion for the field might be interested in Robert Half's Network Engineer opening. Please apply today or you can reach out to Michelle Besler at 612-429-6736.
What you get to do every single day
• Performs advanced break/fix troubleshooting and mentors more junior engineers.
• Assists with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as required.
• Maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as required.
• Maintains documentation and updates the network and security infrastructure, tests and implements vendor security patches, implements workarounds for unpatched security vulnerabilities.
• Troubleshoots problems with applications, network and security infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN appliances, proxy servers, DNS appliances and Wireless devices
• Takes corrective actions when necessary following change control guidelines and polices.
• Resolves the most complex issues in the environment with little to no supervision, relying on his/her ability to pull together technical resources to gather accurate information to provide data driven solutions.• Create all required technical documentation in accordance with Huntington's Change Control and project management processes and procedures.
• Provide after hours and on-call support as needed