|Published||September 11, 2023|
Top Skills desired/required:
1.Cisco Routing & Switching
3.Cisco ACI experience
4.Cisco Call Manager
Configure and install various network devices and services in the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) environment
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades which includes Cisco Nexus 9k,7k,3k and 2k Switches, Cisco Catalyst Switches, and Cisco ASR Routers
• Configure and Maintenance of Firewall's , other Security appliance which Includes VPN, URL Filtering and Threat Defense
• Configuration of Load balancing and F5 Big-IP Administration including algorithms and health check option
• Implementation and maintain of Cisco Unified Communications systems includes CUCM, CUC, UCCE, CUPS, CUBE, CER, IM&P and Jabber
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Select and implement tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's Network Security Team
• Patching Of the Windows and Linux Servers.
• On Call Support over the Weekends
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.