|Published||October 31, 2022|
Our client is looking for Cisco Network Engineer- W2 Employment only.
Long term Contract
Location – Houston Downtown- Need to be onsite.
No C2C, No Sponsorship.
Cisco Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing existing hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Ticket processing from remedy to assist in break/fix solutions for network gear
- Configuring new cisco equipment and shipping out to field for installation, routers, switches and AP’s to name a few devices
- Working with field technicians and or carriers to get circuits activated
- Working with end users to troubleshoot issues
- Creating and implementing scalable Cisco networks according to client specifications.
- Testing and troubleshooting installed Cisco systems.
- Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
- Performing speed and security tests on installed networks.
- Applying network security upgrades.
- Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
- Creating and presenting networking reports.
- Training end-users on installed Cisco networking products.
Cisco Network Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
- At least 3-5 years' experience as a network engineer in managing F5 OR SD-WAN or ACI
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems.
- F5 or SD-WAN or ACI certification is a must.
- Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with end-user training.
- provided by Dice