|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Must have 12 years of experience minimum
Title: Cisco Network Engineer
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 12+ months
Fully onsite from day 1
7 hours/day job
Scope of Services:
- Participate in design meetings and reviews from a Network perspective on assigned projects.
- Propose a networking solution to meet the business requirements and at the same time meet Client's Best practices guidelines
- Collaborate with Client's Architect teams for developing operable solutions for Citywide requirements
- Submit Build for installing new network devices
- Follow Client process for new devices commissioning
- Configure ports, configure new switches, and apply the base templates configurations, integrate the switch into production network
- Develop and validate base configurations for operation use
- Create and review method-of-procedure for the change to be executed during the approved change window
- Open TAC cases as needed and identify root causes
- Review and implement network optimizations, network resilience and network failover testing as directed
- Develop plan and strategy for complex network upgrades
- Complete any additional tasks assigned by the manager
- All proposed candidates must have a minimum of 12 years of experience in the field of networking.
- Must have hands-on experience with BGP, MPLS, OSPF, IS-IS routing protocols in a large environment.
- Must demonstrate deep understanding on virtualization, load balancing and hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in Cisco's ACI technology
- Additional experience in the field of load balancing.
- Good project management skills
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects
Yogesh Singh Rana
- provided by Dice