|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
- Provide network architecture and on a day-to-day basis to satisfy field IT requirements.
- Work on network upgrades and site build outs with IT security best practices.
- Assess wireless landscape and come up with detailed plan and documentation to mitigate and improve network health.
- Work as an architect to deploy and manage campus security solutions – Aruba ClearPass infrastructure, Cisco / PAN VPN, RSA Two Factor Authentication.
- Assess WAN and LAN performance periodically and improve QoS strategies on MPLS and SD-WAN networks.
- Work on next generation projects with cloud based services in AWS and Azure.
- Assess WAN and LAN performance periodically and improve QoS strategies on MPLS and SDWAN networks.
- Revamp new network initiatives like multicast networks and SDWAN technologies to introduce corporate video streaming service globally.
- Work with suite of network monitoring tools like SolarWinds Orion, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and other data analysis tools like NetFlow and Splunk to help tune and improve network infrastructure health.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Cisco Network platform –CCIE Routing/Switching + Security
- Enterprise Wireless design and Architecture Cisco - Mist
- Large scale PAN Firewalls and Aruba ClearPass / Cisco AnyConnect Deployment expertise, Enterprise Routing and Campus Switching, Nexus data center switching,
- Cloud based networking technologies in AWS, Azure or equivalent. WAN optimization technologies. Exposure to SDN and network virtualization technologies like NSX, Nutanix, HCI
- Certifications - CCIE Routing/Switching / Security Effective communication skills to express technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Master's Degree with at least 6 years of experience
- OR Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 years of experience
- OR Equivalent Combination of Experience and Education