|Published||September 23, 2022|
|Location||Rancho Cordova, CA|
- Provide design and strategy to clients within Cisco Data Center portfolio.
- Prepare/update HLD & LLD and technical project documentation or presentation.
- Design and implement Cisco ACI in datacenters, create a strategy that allows use of containers, cloud orchestration tools for end users and developers
- Collaborate with application owners to define dependencies, map dependencies for better application workflow within ACI.
- Create plans in include ACI, Hybrid Cloud and use of containers and orchestration tools.
- Should have knowledge migration technology like network centric or application centric
- In corporate Cisco Nexus 9000 NXOS to ACI fabric to work in concert with existing Nexus 7000s and ASRs.
- Implement High-Availability from VRRP and virtual chassis, implement protocols from OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, GRE, NAT, VRF/Routing Instances
- Working knowledge with layer 2 best practices from a Data Center perspective using vPC, Fabric Patch and VPLS/OTV, Multihop FCOE, and FCIP.
- Implementation and Troubleshooting experience on Cisco ACI constructs like tentant, AEP,Application profile, Client,VRF,EPG,Filter etc
- Understanding of ACI Multipod, Multisite, PBR will be an advantage.
- Cisco Data Center products (Nexus 9000, Nexus 3000, Nexus 7000/5000, Cisco ACI) Mandatory a. Cisco ASR 9K (IOS XR) b. Cisco ASR 1K (IOS/IOS XE)
- Routing/Switching: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MST, PVST, L2 switching Mandatory
- Broad technical knowledge of the R&S, Data center and its components: Applications, Network, Server and projects surrounding their planning, design, implementation, operation, and optimization.
- rchitectural knowledge of virtualization tools and concepts is a bonus, to help architecture refresh discussions.
- Possess a clear understanding of capacity planning in various scenarios. Knowledge of Cisco routing/switching including Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, XR and NX-OS
- Hands on and troubleshooting Nexus, ACI Network
- Knowledge on various DC Architecture (DC-DR, Active-Active DC etc.)
- Experience with L4-L7- load balancing, firewalls, etc. will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of IP/MPLS
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills: ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
- VXLAN, ACI - Mandatory
- Certifications: CCIE preferred, CCNP is must.
- Fundamentals of Cisco/Aruba Wireless will be an advantage Functional Requirements
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.