|Location||Whitehouse Station, NJ|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Chubb is a fast paced and global Insurance services organization providing a myriad of Insurance services throughout the world. Chubb has an established global infrastructure architecture function providing technology leadership and direction for Chubb’s core Infrastructure across the globe.
Chubb is looking for an individual that has a strong blend of architectural, design & operational experience to lead & support enablement of key strategies and supporting standards in key areas of cloud, automation & data center technology (DevOps, Azure, Orchestration, Automation, Server, Storage, Network, Facility, Virtualization), as well as networking technologies (SD-WAN, ACI, Cisco, Microsoft, Palo Alto). The ideal candidate will have proven abilities in products and services that span all aforementioned technologies.
This role supports the establishment of reference architectures, solution patterns, use-cases, enterprise designs and product/service standards to drive consistent experiences and reuse across the globe, higher service levels, and reduce delivery timelines, while importantly, delivering operational & financial efficiencies.
In order to support business demands, improved productivity, and continued evolution into a high performing infrastructure services organization, the role requires a passionate technologist, who is a strategic thinker, experienced, creative and a dynamic individual who will be a technical advocate & expert within the infrastructure organization.
- Drive technology enablement & cultural infusion of DevOps ambitions, enabling the delivery of policy-driven automation/orchestration, to deliver operational standardization & improved speed to market. Leverage inventory & telemetry sources to drive forward automation agendas, while reducing risk & complexity. Ensure alignment of automation targets to ratified DevOps constructs, inclusive of immutable infrastructure principles.
- Develop & sustain reference architectures, global patterns, blueprints, use-cases, KPI’s & technological standards, for areas comprising (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure, Software-Defined Infrastructure, Data Centre, Network.
- Support the progression of both prem & cloud based agendas, ensuring alignment & interoperability between clouds. Support & progress Chubb’s cloud adoption strategy, through development and/or use of cloud assessment frameworks & scorecards, which ensure correct service placement, without diminishing Chubb’s posture for security, disaster recovery, backup/recovery, retention or compliance.
- Ensure alignment between infrastructure & security for all engagements & deliveries – ensure that security is never an after-thought & that all aspects of technological delivery are well understood & covered, including operating model, operational support, geographic placement/coverage etc.
- Support technological innovation – identify & sponsor new/emerging technology via incubation/POC’s, in a global & transparent fashion, inclusive of key stakeholders or interested parties.