|Published||November 12, 2023|
Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for Sr Network Engineer to join their team .
Must be a Senior Network engineer with Data Center exp
Strong exp on Switches/Routers
MUST have some exp on Cisco ACI !!
Position: Sr Network Engineer (With Cisco ACI)
Location: Houston, TX 77077 (near the energy corridor)
Duration: Full -Time
Competitive Salary ++ 15% yearly bonus
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE 4-days per week
Can participate in the 9/80 work week and be OFF every other Friday
Responsible for the operations of Data Network infrastructure. Display high skill level of technical networking involving, working knowledge in Data Center with experience in Cisco ACI, SDWAN (Viptela), Cisco ISE, Cisco Wireless, Cisco Switches, Routers, FWs, Cisco DNA Center, Azure Virtual Networking, Cisco ASA Security with site-to-site VPN(IPSec) and SCADA networks. Should have a broad understanding and experience in implementing routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP. Should be well versed in VLANs, STP, VTP, Port Security, IPsec and QoS.
- Quickly solve infrastructure problems with minimal assistance.
- Participate in team planning activities; assume responsibility for planning and performing hardware/software installations/evaluations and other projects. Participate in the change management process. Excellent communications to all levels of management, Business units, and team. The job requires on-call support.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field plus four (4) years of related experience, or
- Associates Degree in related field plus six (6) years of related experience, or
- If no degree, eight (8) years of related experience is required - Depending on area of responsibility, experience in Voice and Data Networking, a variety of Operating Systems, Database Management Solutions and Tools, as well as several 3 rd Party.
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is:
- 8 years.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
- Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.