|Date Posted||November 17, 2020|
- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes).
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands.
- Work includes L1 and L2/ basic and intermediate level troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge of data network technology and solutions in a Cisco infrastructure
- Experience with Cisco ACI (Application Centric Integration) technology implementation.
- Experience with data center technology (UCS, VMWare, MDS Switches and Storage) planning, design, and support.
- Experience with project and/or team management
- Experience with network design, implementation and support of network routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers(F5), proxy servers and wireless infrastructure.
- Extensive knowledge of data center technologies, infrastructure and methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco routers and switches and related network hardware
- Enterprise knowledge of wireless technology, standards and industry trends
- Virtualization environment - Vmware
- Cloud Services: AWS, ADFS, O365, AD, Azure, Windows Azure disaster site recovery Design, Configuration, and Management
- F5 Services: VPN, APPS, external DNS security
- Other services: SQL, VMware, PKI and Enterprise Architecture
- Tier 4 as support for Infrastructure, Enterprise IT Systems and Business Systems
- Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server Installation, configuration, and management
- In-depth knowledge of IP routing and routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP preferred)
- Strong background with LAN and WAN protocols (Spanning Tree, HSRP, MPLS, Frame Relay, DSL, Ethernet, 802.1q)
- Knowledge of ACL's
- Extensive experience with network management platforms and protocols such as SNMP, RMON, Solar Winds, NetFlow