|Published||November 8, 2023|
|Location||Newport Beach, CA|
Role: Lead CISCO Network Engineer - CCIE
Duration: 4-month Contract to Fulltime hire
Location: Newport Beach, CA (100% onsite)
(Occasional Travel traveling between other local HOAG hospitals in the LA area)
Follow instructions from the Solutions Architect, a supporting role.
- Cisco House, Cisco Wireless, not in firewall
- SDWAN, SDA, server-side SDI, cisco technology
- Wireless site: Wi-Fi 6, location services, real-time location services RTLS.
- Some AV involved, very minor but should know the tech.
- Strong ACI and Cisco Client 2.3 experience
- Must be CCIE with actual verifiable number
- Call Manager and UC specific knowledge would be a big plus.
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure as a Network Engineer in a Cisco environment
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching Technologies for networks utilizing Cisco IOS
- Expertise in Cisco Wireless and wired networking
- Experience working in network design and implementation, data center routing switching, troubleshooting, and operations
- Experience creating and maintaining high-availability systems
- Experience doing production cut-overs in a sensitive environment formal change management experience
Strong hands-on knowledge and understanding of the following IT infrastructure technologies:
- VMWare administration, including wireless Access experience
- Cisco Catalyst 9xxx experience is a requirement
- Certificate based authentication
- SDWAN and SDA experience
- Windows Operating System L2 & L3 support
- Device fingerprinting experience is a requirement
- Cisco Client licensing experience
- PowerShell scripting or any Scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash, Shell, etc.)
- Healthcare environment is highly preferred Background in Healthcare or other regulated industries will be considered