|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Solid Level-2 capability as related to network design/architecture covering data, voice and storage to support strategy and business requirements for connectivity, capacity, security, resilience, recovery, and access. This may incorporate all aspects of the communications infrastructure, internal and external, mobile, public, private, cloud, Intranet and data centers.
• Multiple data centers and 200+ office locations.
• Cisco Multi-Site Datacenter ACI/SDN.
• Cisco Nexus 9000 (ACI leaf/spine & standalone), Nexus 7000 (VDC), and Nexus 5000 switches.
• Cisco ASR multigigabit routers. Advanced IP traffic engineering via OSPF, BGP & EIGRP routing.
• Cisco ASA (for NAC-enabled remote-access VPN), ISE, and AnyConnect VPN.
• Cisco Enterprise Wireless Controllers with 700+ wireless-access-points.
• Palo Alto Firewalls + Panorama, and FortiNet FortiGate Firewalls + FortiManager/FortiAnalyzer
• Site-to-Site VPN via Cisco DMVPN, Meraki SDWAN, Palo Alto FW and FortiNet FortiGate SDWAN.
• FortiNet FortiNAC and FortiSwitch switches.
• Vivai Solutions Observer Apex, GigaStor, OMS and Analyzer.
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Voice Mail, UCCX, ExpressWay and QoS.
• Cloud exchange peering with Amazon Web Services anbd Azure cloud computing platforms.
• NetScaler Load Balancers & Infoblox centralized DHCP.
• Level-2 responsibility for network strategy, architecture, implementation, and steady-state support.
• Produces network design policies addressing connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access, and remote access.
• Produces and maintains specifications, topologies, configuration and design documentation.
• Assesses associated risks; specifies recovery routines and contingency procedures.
Knowledge and Experience
• Level-2 experience with Cisco routing and switching technology.
• Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls a plus.
• Knowledgeable with enterprise wireless technology.
• Must be comfortable with technical elements of network security and design, to include IPSec VPN (S2S, RA, DMVPN & B2B) TCP/IP, firewalls, IPS/IDS, VoIP, load balancers, routers and switches.
• Knowledgeable in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and UCCX a plus.
• Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud network ing design concepts and experience working in hybrid cloud environment a plus.
• Knowledge of packet capture using Wireshark or other tools and familiar with packet analysis and inspection.