|Published||November 18, 2023|
Job Title: Network Administrator with F5 load balance and/or Cisco/Aruba Wireless
- Hartford, CT
- Indianapolis, IN
- Phoenix, AZ
- Providence, RI
- Raleigh, NC
- Richardson, TX
- Scotsdalle, AZ
- Tempe, AZ
Infosys is seeking Network Administrator with F5 load balance and/or Cisco/Aruba Wireless. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Infrastructure administrator and Engineering teams.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Tempe, AZ, Richardson, TX, Raleigh, NC, or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
- Candidate should be willing to work in PST time zone.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years Information Technology Experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in F5 Load balance and/or Cisco/Aruba wireless.
- Experience working with large scale network environments including LANs, WANs, Data Center Networks & Remote Access Networks
- Understanding of Network protocols including TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS and hands on experience implementing these technologies.
- Experience in designing large Data Center networks including king with large scale network with overlay technologies like SDN, Vxlan, MPBGP eVPN etc.
- Knowledge and experience in various Network protocols including TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS.
- Possesses hands on expertise in troubleshooting day to day operational issues, Reporting the environment and host related issues quickly.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgement, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
- Interact and Co-ordinate with application owners, operations teams – application, infrastructure, network and security, change and release management team and external vendors.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of cross-functional domains like DDI, Server & Storage virtualization, Containers, and micro services.
- Experience in Cisco ISE or ACI technology
- Understanding of DDI technologies from any vendor including DNS, DHCP and IPAM.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience Network Monitoring and Configuration Management software.
- Industry certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, Palo Alto.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Thanks and Regards,
Associate - Talent Acquisition InfyHR
E: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]│W: www.infosys.com
L: Shubhi Srivastava | LinkedIn