|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
Job Number: 475154
Network Solutions Architect, tasks include:
- Lead, Develop, Design and Initiate company wide network LAN and WAN architectures using industry best practices and technology including Cisco
- Work is mostly at the Data Center level
- Big IP F5 LTM, GTM, ASM full suite
- Evaluate and interrogate networking systems to identify potential gaps in technology, processes, procedures and architecture
- Research security technology and standards and make recommendations to the business
- Design/Build network and security roadmaps, study architecture and provide advanced designs and architecture recommendations and solutions, conduct risk assessments
- Implement new network designs, take part in continual improvement and equipment life cycle management across North America
- Build out, design, architecture for manufacturing plants, large distribution centers and other business locations for LAN/WAN/WiFi
- 10 -15+ years in an IT engineering role in corporations or in consulting services in global organizations.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Information Security or equivalent experience.
- CCIE a plus.
- Expert level LAN and WAN, design, architecture, configuration, management.
- Expert level on switching and routing technologies, hands on with Cisco 9364, 93180, 7000's, 3850's, 2960's DMVPN, MPLS in a BGP and EIGRP environment, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISR 4K series routers, Cisco WLC configure, architecture, implementation, Cisco WiFi, AP in autonomous and light weight deployments, Cisco ISE.
- Hands on working knowledge of Cisco FTD.
- Cisco ACI environment (a plus).
- Strong F5 full suite, LTM, GTM, ASM.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
It is Advanced Resources practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.