|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Long term contract
- Six years+ experience in an architect, design and/or project implementation role for a large enterprise network.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in project management methodology.
- Ability to maintain focus on multiple projects concurrently.
- Must have the initiative to create structure and definition around a project, and to drive it through to successful completion.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco network hardware including routers, switches, and security appliances
- Experience with Cisco SD-Access/DNA technologies and Cisco ISE AAA servers.
- Knowledge of SD-WAN technologies for large scale enterprise deployments.
- Experience with Cisco ACI data center platform, including policy development and administration.
- Familiarity with automating processes through scripting. Language Preferred: Python
- Experience with cloud interconnect platforms to dynamically deliver services such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewall platform and Panorama.
- Knowledge and experience with networking protocols and configurations including OSPF, BGP, HSRP, multicast, SIP, QoS, VLANs, and MPLS.
- Experience with the design of physical networks including fiber and copper cabling.
- Knowledge and experience with network management systems