|Published||November 21, 2023|
Job Title: Sr. Network Infrastructure Architect
Location: Onsite in Albany, NY
Note : Please find the attached sample profile who is rolling out from project because of performance issues.
Candidate would be responsible for solution design for our client’s Global Data Network. This position will serve as the technical lead for projects involving complex planning for all our client sites including acquisition/divestiture activities as well as provide Level 3 support for Implementation and Operations. The candidate will lead feasibility studies of new technologies, detailed design creation, and proposal preparation for network engineering related initiatives. Responsible for timely interaction with customers of the platform, peer technologists, and senior management. The ideal candidate will have experience in routing/ switching, Cisco ACI, WLAN, Load Balancing, Data Center and Cloud Technologies (Infrastructure as a Service)
Responsibilities & Skill
10-15 years of experience
- Design large scale enterprise WAN, LAN, WLAN including routers, switches, firewalls and other network related hardware
- Defines the architecture and product standards for the Network Engineering Organization
- Defines, plans and designs innovative enterprise Network infrastructure solutions.
- Lead Cisco ACI Architect and implementation with strong Data Center experience
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities for network performance and functionality improvement within the enterprise network.
- Participate in the development efforts to bring automation into the network environment.
- Successfully negotiate technical design and deployment strategy with key stakeholder and consumers of the service
- Produce and maintain timely, accurate engineering documentation to support implementation, operations support and quality/compliance requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines
- Demonstrates mastery of the concepts and theory of network security, and possess adept knowledge of data networking, including expertise in switching, routing, directory services, and TCP/IP fundamentals
- Experience in Routing protocols, MP-BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
- Hands-on experience in Cisco ACI with Data Center/ Infrastructure as a Service.
- Provide Level 3 and Level 4 support of ACI in an enterprise Data Center.
- Understanding of how other technologies work alongside Cisco's ACI
- Layer 3 routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS
- Cisco ACI fabric design and implementation in the network-centric model, including L2/L3 Outs, EPGs, VRFs, Full Time/Permanents, and integration with 3rd party Load-Balancer, Firewall and Compute products.
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunication, or other related field – or combination of experience / education.
- 12 to 15 Years of network domain experience with multinational enterprise of 5,000+ users
- 6 to 8 years designing enterprise scale routing and switching environments, Cisco ACI & Data Center experience
- Prior experience engineering solutions at the network level for Acquisition / Separation activity
- MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Telecommunications. Active Certifications: CISSP, CCNP, CCSE, CCIE.
- Cisco/ Viptela SDWAN or SDWAN technologies is a plus
- Palo Alto Firewalls & F5 Load Balancer (GTM & LTM) experience
- Wireshark and packet analysis
- XML, JSON, Python, and other scripting languages and experience in Ansible
- Having experience in Cloud technologies – AWS and Azure would be an advantage
Thanks & Regards
Momento USA | Exceeding Customer Expectations…
440 Benigno Blvd, Unit#A-5 2nd Floor, Interstate Business Park, Bellmawr, NJ 08031
Phone No: 856-372-4626 Ext: 1026 Fax: (866) 605-1171
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Web: www.MomentoUSA.com
Note: Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.