|Published||July 24, 2022|
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Ref #: 16251
LinkedIn Tag: #LI-MW1
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
- Responsible for designing, testing, implementing, and supporting network infrastructure.
- The Network Architect will serve as data center subject matter expert, lead delivery efforts, and mentor other technical network resources within the team.
- Provide consultation and direct technical support in life cycle planning, problem management, integration, and network configuration.
- The Network Architect is also responsible for project planning and designing vendor relationships to deliver network products and services.
- Ensures network performance and reliability meet enterprise objectives for timely service restoration and tuning.
- Works with the Enterprise Architecture Team to develop and define network architecture which incorporates standards, practices, processes, and products for the enterprise.
- Travel is required and can be anywhere from 10 - 25% of the time.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- Deep technical expertise and expert knowledge of Cisco's Enterprise Data Center products and solutions.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, team oriented and must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 6-10 years experience in a senior network engineer/architect role within a data center environment
- 3-5 years experience leading ACI Design and Implementation Engagements
- Experience with ACI L4-7 services integration (Palo Alto and F5 are a strong plus)
- Experience with App Centric ACI Design and Integration
- Expert level knowledge in Cisco ACI architecture and products
- Expert level knowledge in Data Center architecture
- Experience with Nexus 9K and VXLAN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership of large complex projects
- Experience with Cisco Nexus platforms, VMWare, and server virtualization
- College degree in a related field preferred
- Cisco Certified Internet Expert (CCIE) Data Center
- Strong Routing & Switching skills.
- Experience in programming Python
- Experience with UCS Central and/or UCS Director
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Cisco Cloud Center
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- Strong communication skills