|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Our client, a leading Financial Services Provider has an opening for a Network Automation Engineer. This is a 6+ month contract opportunity.
The Network Automation Engineer will be responsible for planning, deployment, and maintenance of data center related network equipment.
This will start out as remote and eventually will transition to an onsite location in your choice of: Baltimore, MD; Chicago, IL; Evansville, IN; Fort Mill, SC; Fort Worth, TX; London, KY.
While this position is Monday-Friday, team members will need to be flexible with their schedule to support up to two after hour planned maintenance windows per week.
The Network Automation Engineer will work in a large infrastructure team and be required to support specific duties including, but not limited to:
• Designing, implementing, supporting new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
• Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment mainly Cisco routers, switches
• Supporting Cisco ACI fabric
• Configuring routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
• Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
• Testing of the latest firmware releases before production installation.
• Automation of routine tasks
• Perform all other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 1+ years of experience with automation frameworks (ServiceNow, Ansible/Tower Terraform)
• 1+ Years Experience with consuming Restful APIs for the purposes of network automation.
• 4+ years of networking experience
• Familiarity with CI/CD processes and devops lifecycles
• Switching experience including Nexus 7k / 9k switches
• Experience with reading and modifying JSON, YAML, or Terraform HCL files.
• Experience with consuming Restful APIs for the purposes of network automation.
• Cisco ACI and or DNA experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and facilitate planning and demonstrations
• Ability to track, manage, and ensure project tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects
Preferred Experience Requirements:
• Worked in complex data center environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• CCNA RS / CCNP RS preferred
Advantage Reference # 1115095
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.