|Published||August 5, 2022|
- Working with Cisco ACI; Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco ASA firewalls, Nexus 7k/9k. Outside of ACI, they have a standard Cisco Catalyst switching & routing architecture
- Physically relocating data centers. Waynesboro is going to BBE enterprise business and residential. Physically separating in the Datacenter, running cable.
- Building servers with UCS and VMware and focus on allocating storage
- Consolidating 6 Datacenters to 3 moving systems around and combining things. Physical hardware from UCS and pure storage. Server build layer at ESX and ESX clusters in VMware. Windows and Linux servers to be built and managed.
- Re-align replication and DR into half of them in Winston Salem and half to High Point. (Things for both business in same row/rack and it's 1800 sq ft. 3 rows residential vs commercial and move from one side of the room to the next within maintenance.
- Good Cisco networking IP/VLANs
- Cisco ACI, Palo Alto and ASAv Firewall experience
- VMware ESX (VSphere to manage servers)
- Rubric for backup/replication
- Storage: using Purestorage, HP3PAR, Dell VX rail
- VSAN really nice to have
Required Skills : Cisco ACI, Catalyst 7k 9k, ASA firewalls and Palo Alto
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer