|Published||January 17, 2023|
Immediate need for a talented Network Data LAN Consultant with experience in the Information Technology. This is a Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is in Fargo City, Lexington City, KY. Please review the job description below.
Key Responsibilities And Skills:
* Should have at least 6-7 years of minimum relevant experience in managing Cisco/Juniper Infrastructure.
Technical/Functional Skills must.
* Manage and Troubleshoot Layer 2 and Layer 3 Data center (DC) network infrastructure
* Manage and Troubleshoot switch network configured with MST, RPVST, Ether-channel, Dot1Q Trucking, Pruning, etc.
* Knowledge on OTV & ACI is mandate.
* Manage and troubleshoot complex enterprise routing with MPLS, BGP, OSPF and QoS
* Handle and troubleshoot Cisco NEXUS switches (5000, 7000, 6000, 9000 series) configured with VDC, VPC, FEX, OTV
* Handle and Troubleshoot DC setup with VPN (DMVPN, L2L and AnyConnect) tunnels configured on Cisco Routers and ASA boxes- Cisco ASR 1000 Service Aggregation routers, 4000 ISR Gen
* Cisco WAN Accelerator (WAAS)
* Handle and troubleshoot Cisco load balancing solutions F5 Load Balancer
* Experience on firewalls.
* Hands on experience over Cisco Client or Client
* Should know about ACI and SDWAN technologies. It will be added advantage if working experience.
* CCNA Must and CCNP preferred.
Our client is a leading Information Technology, and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.