|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Position: Network Engineer
Location: Southlake, TX
Duration: 12 months – 30 months
- Must have at least 1 full year hands-on experience in Network Fabric
- Must have at least 1 full year hands-on experience in Leaf and Spine Technology
- Minimum 5 years experience in data networking and telecommunications
- Configuring routers & switches and experience
- Hands-on experience with Cisco ACI, VXLAN, SDN/NFV, MPLS VPN, and MP-BGP protocols
- Enterprise Network Telecommunication experience
- HUGE PLUS - CCIE certification
- Cisco CCNP
Day to day:
- This individual will help the Core Network Engineering team build a Network Fabric Infrastructure.
- Day to day will be performing engineering responsibilities to transition to the eNSE network fabric platform.
- Interaction with design and architecture teams developing future networks.
- Develop network configurations from design models and templates.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure new networks are built, migrated and decommissioned
- Work on engineering and deploying directional networks for Intelligent Edge, including but not limited to: SAP ENSE Fabric, Access ENSE fabric, ISP, NNI, and Core connectivity.
- Build networks for interconnection to VCP platforms for growth, capacity, and expansion.
- Work with underlay and overlay controllers for network creation, network modeling, and network deployments.
- Leveraging Plugins for network deployments across multiple virtualized OS environments.
- Engineer network solutions with a strong interaction with PNF and VNF applications teams.
Educational and Certification Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of Cisco ACI, VXLAN, SDN/NFV, MPLS VPN, and MP-BGP protocols
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent data networking and telecommunications service experience. Cisco CCNP or CCIE
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data networking and telecommunications, including expert knowledge and working hands-on knowledge preferably in the service provider or large enterprise network environment.
- Hands-on experience configuring routers switches and related network equipment. Preferably: Cisco Carrier Routing Systems (CRS), Cisco Network Convergence System (NCS), ASR 9K, ISR 3945, Nexus 3K, 7K, 9K, Juniper MX-480, MX-960. Operating Systems: IOS, XR-IOS, NX-OS, JunOS.
- Solid understanding of Networking specific technologies: VXLAN, L2VPN, L3VPN, OSPF, ISIS, MPBGP, QOS/Traffic Engineering, MPLS (LDP & TDP), Segment routing and VRFs
- Any cloud and scripting experience i.e. Linux, OpenStack, Python, automation, ansible, virtualization is a plus.
leaf spine,ccie,cnp,network fabric