|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
100% Remote Work
What you do:
We are looking for a person who is talented, friendly, and smart, detail oriented, a self-starter, and has a strong desire to succeed. The right individual will have strong ethical values, be committed to client service, work both independently and in a team environment, be able to listen to customer needs, ability to document all work effectively, and implement solutions based on industry best practices. Must have good communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of staff, management and client personnel.
Project and Operational Support duties:
- Extensive experience working with multiple vendors and multi-platforms in an outsourced environment is mandatory.
- Experience with Cisco data center, including Cisco Nexus and ACI technologies.
- Must be available for weekend, evening and on call work if required
- Complete technical assessments of infrastructure design related to project requirements and then be able to give specific direction to the outsourcing partners to implement changes.
- Provide outstanding support for any portion of the network, including campus LAN / Wi-Fi, WAN / SD-WAN, Data Center, load-balancers, and firewalls
- Collaborate across the Telecom, Security, Hosting / Data Center, Cloud, and Application teams to deliver network services on schedule and with high quality.
- Mentor other staff members during the project and migration of services.
- Responsible for delivery of excellence in products, process, and infrastructure management.
- Accountable for following and executing Change Management processes and other operational processes including Service Acceptance Criteria and Operational Readiness requirements.
- Proficiency in providing tier 2 support after project completion.
Strategy & Innovation duties:
- Help plan and deliver a methodology to ensure a smooth project execution and handoff to the Life cycle team.
- Collaborate with network architects on network optimization.
- Have working knowledge of latest developments in network technology, including new products and services.