|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- PALO ALTO
- CISCO NEXUS
Summary: Responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, maintenance support of network hardware, software, infrastructure and applications in a hybrid cloud environment.
Key Responsibilities: "To simplify complexities for each customer."
- Respond to requests for assistance within established SLAs.
- Participate in after-hours, on-call support rotation.
- Create project plans within identified PM toolset. Identifies all resources, objectives, subtasks and timelines.
- Create and maintain technical documentation including standard operating procedures, user guides, knowledge base articles, diagrams and system configurations.
- Document all support-related activities and report issues using the ticket management system.
- Actively engages in driving strategic initiatives, and the related goals, to ensure the most optimal outcome
- Effectively communicates using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills. Has the ability to clearly present an idea or concept so others understand, lets others speak, and engages productively in difficult conversations while upholding our ethical values.
- Collaborate across IT functional teams to resolve complex issues or assigned tasks as well as design, evaluate, implement, and maintain approved modifications to systems and services.
- Perform daily system monitoring, server integrity checks, review system and application logs, and verify scheduled job completion (e.g., backups, batch processing, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with security policies and procedures for all systems administered.
- Manage the service catalog of enterprise infrastructure hardware and software including corresponding licenses.
- Evaluate completed work requests to assess resolution, identify recurring problems, and initiate corrective action. and initiate corrective action.
- Stay informed on current and emerging technologies and standards.
- Identify key gaps in technical and procedural knowledge and create action plans for continued professional development.
Associate's degree; Bachelor's degree preferred, plus minimum of 5 years relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Variable work hours, including evenings and weekends, may be required due to the nature of installed technologies and utilization requirements.
- Cisco - Routing, Switching, OSPF, Nexus General familiarity (Dual Homed Solution)
- Palo Alto - IPSec VPN, GlobalProtect, General Firewall rules
- Cisco ISE - Basic TACACS+ and Radius knowledge
- Azure - Virtual Networks, Route Tables (UDR), Azure Application Gateway, Private Endpoints, ExpressRoute, Azure Load Balancer, Azure DNS, Network Watcher, Azure Front Door, Azure Resource Manager Templates, Azure MultiRegion Architecture
- Must be comfortable with change, close collaboration, and have conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Agile / DevOps values.
- Familiarity with programming or scripting in any applicable language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security protocols and practices.
- Ability to train others in applications and operating systems fundamentals.
- Palo Alto Panorama
- Cisco ACI and Wireless Knowledge
- Azure Containers, Azure SQL
- SDWAN familiarity
- Load Balancing solutions/architectures