|Date Posted||September 5, 2020|
1. ACI - experience supporting ACI fabricating within datacenter, understanding the command line. Building out within the ACI environment. Seeking someone that has roughly 2-3 years ACI supporting.
2. F5 - LTM & GTM and overall general experience here. Plus to have APM. Able to do building within LTM and GTM. Not just troubleshooting for the Build role, but must be able to build. Not seeking just load balancing for F5.
3. Catalyst Nexus - Switches. Working with 7K and 9K series. NSX and OS level. As they move forward with ACI, this will go away. But the hospitals have this as the core sites.
4. Troubleshooting - Layer 2 issues and able to step outside their comfort zone on escalated issues.
Plus Skills to have: Cloud experience (preference for Azure and/or GCP - networking side).
The Network Engineer installs, maintains, recommends, documents, and supports network system software/hardware. Provides technical assistance with the design, process improvements, planning, operation, service, maintenance, evaluation and testing of a multi-user information systems environment. The Network Engineer duties include systems/utility/vulnerability monitoring, software/hardware evaluation, recommends/evaluates system hardware and software service packs, release levels, configurations etc.., evaluates log reports and makes/completes recommendations based on these reports, technical staff training, technical software/hardware documentation and day-to-day direction and assistance of the network environment. Providing recommendations to executive level staff on system evaluations/testing and report findings. All other duties as assigned.
The Network Services teams just moved to a plan, build, run structure. This role is a part of the build engineering team and currently consists of 5 other Sr.. engineers .
Tools within environment:
- Firewall implementation (ASDM virtual)
- Prime for Wireless network
- F5 Viprion 2400. Replacing 2100 cards with 2250
Hardware within environment:
- Wireless versions: 5508, 5520, 8510
- APS: 1131, 3802
- Cisco: 3550 switches to 3850
- Nexus: 2K, 5K, and 7K
- Routing: OSPF
- Catalyst: 6500, 6880, 6807
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.