Network Engineer (CISCO ACI)
|Published||May 19, 2023|
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Implement, and maintain LAN/WAN, Data Center and wireless infrastructure; this includes wiring closets, racks, cabinets, fiber connections as well as all WAN circuit connections, remote office connections and all relative monitoring systems and software.
• Perform LAN/WAN and wireless trouble shooting to isolate and diagnose network problems o Install, maintain and upgrade network routers, switches and network VoIP and monitoring servers as required.
- Palo Alto ( NexGen Firewall, Panorama & Prisma)
• Devises solutions to complex operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment.
• Maintain high availability of all network infrastructures within a global company - Provide internal IT users with network and connectivity technical support o Respond to users concerning their access to resources on the network via Help Desk escalation .
• Perform as an escalation point for service impacting events relating to network - Work with network design and operations teams to define and adjust site level network requirements.
• Ensure Change management procedures are followed to minimize risk and maximize systems up time and performance.
• Ensure formal SLA's that meet business requirements are adhered to o Ensure incident response and management protocols and process are effectively and consistently followed.
• Experience in managing Cisco, and Client Network environments/technologies.
• Cisco ACI experience preferred.
• Experience with SDWAN and MPLS Solutions.
• 5+ years of Network Analyst/Engineer experience in multinational enterprise environment.
• 2 or 4 year degree (Information Technology) preferred.
• Experience in fast-paced working environments.
• Enthusiastic approach to customer service.
• Experience in a multi-business unit environment with R&D/Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales teams bringing various requirements to the network solutions of the organization.