Network Engineer Cisco ACI
|Published||May 24, 2023|
Hope you are doing good...!
I am Ravi represented to Applab Systems and I have an excellent job opportunity for you. Please find the below job description and if you are comfortable, please reply or contact me for further discussion.
Job Title: Network Engineer Cisco ACI
Location: Salisbury, NC (Onsite from day 1)
Job Type: 6-12+ month Contract
Mandatory Experience- Cisco ACI.
- Hands on experience on High end Switches (Cisco Nexus7K,5K,2K, Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750, 2900 Series, Client switches) and Routers (Cisco Platform).
- Experience in Cisco APIC is desirable
- Experience of consolidated networks (voice / video / data) and associated management technologies (QoS, (Cisco), Traffic Shaping and WAN Acceleration (Riverbed, Cisco)
- Detailed knowledge of network concepts and protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, STP, HSRP, Load Balancing, and WAN Acceleration.
- Knowledge and experience of the following vendor's technologies (from): Cisco, Client, Riverbed, F5, Infoblox, Aruba
- Maintain SW perform upgrades as required
- In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies like STP, VTP, Multicast, QOS
- In depth knowledge WLAN technologies- Cisco/Aruba Wireless, access point, troubleshooting and configuration of wireless infrastructure.
- Implementation & end to end troubleshooting skills in Client Aruba wireless infra, Knowledge in Clearpass Policy manager management, Aruba central management & knowledge in Aruba switching.
- Good Experience with Switching working with wide variety of Cisco, Client, Nexus switches Cisco Nexus Switch N9K, Cisco 2960, Aruba J9772A Cisco SD WAN Router VEDGE 2k/1K
- Experience with Routing with working exp on Cisco ISR 4k, 1k, ASR series routers.
- Experience with WLC Cisco 55XX, 35XX, HPE Aruba 7XXX, Cisco AIR AP's
- Experience of F5 Load Balancers, NetScaler NSSDX, QIP DDI,
- Experience in Infoblox is must
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting tools like Solar winds, Wireshark.
- Knowledge of 6125 Switches
- Prepare SOP, HLD/LLD, planning documents, etc
- Professional-level experience in relevant fields of network engineering/implementation
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in the following areas of specialization:
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Subject matter expert on how to create different application policies in the ACI including Tenants, Application Network Profile (ANP), End Point Group (EPG), Contracts, Subjects and Filters
- Subject Matter Expert on the Fabric Access Policy including how to create switch policies, interface policies, AEPs, Physical and External Domains
- Subject Matter Expert on Fabric Discovery Activity including Verifying the APIC and Leaf Health
- Automation and scripting using Python, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Internetworking Routing and Switch, including Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches, Cisco ISR and ASR routers
- SDN experience with Cisco DNA and VMware NSX/NSX-T
- Cloud networking Experience with AWS/Azure
- WAN Networking Architectures and Protocols
- SDWAN - Viptela
- Security Systems and Applications
- Expert experience with configuring and deploying enterprise-class networks including the following products: Cisco Nexus/Catalyst Product Lines
- Expert understanding of external L2 / L3 fabric connectivity and experience in L2 / L3 switching Architecture design
- Must have an advanced understanding in BGP, OSPF, VDC, vPC, VXLAN, ECMP and Fabric
- Documentation skills (Visio for architecture and network diagrams)
- 8+ years progressively responsible experience in network engineering/architecture
- Experience working on teams that is responsible for large scale distributed IP Network
- Certifications are desirable, including CCNA & CCNP,F5 ACMP & CCIE (will be added advantages).
- Lead in resolving issue, leading project activities and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Incident, Change Management, Problem, Risk & Capacity management.
- Excellent time management and communications skills, ability to work with remote teams, without day-to-day supervision
- Ready to work in 24* 7 environment & with good documentation skills
- Coach & drive the team with positive attitude.
+1 732-847-2072 Ext. 587
AppLab Systems, Inc.
4365 Route 1 South, Suite 105, Princeton, NJ 08540