|Published||May 27, 2022|
• Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment to the specifications of the business.
• Maintain software and hardware and operating systems through regular maintenance.
• Maintain configuration and support documentation.
• Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Supervise the administration of systems and network devices to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
• Maintain multi-site network operations, software applications, operating systems through regular maintenance.
• Troubleshoot malfunctions of hardware, software applications and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• 7+ years experience required.
• Broad knowledge of IT network engineering and operations.
• Detailed knowledge of Cisco routing and switching, ACI, VxLAN
• Working knowledge of SolarWinds
• Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM systems
• Working knowledge of Jira
• Experience with system capacity and planning, as well as functional configuration and audit.
• Experience with system planning and capacity tools and analyses.
- provided by Dice