|Published||May 5, 2022|
GovCIO is a team of transformers—people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
- Provide Tier 3 support as well as design, test, and implement Next-Generation Network for all DEA offices which includes wired and wireless LANs, network access compliance security (NAC), user identity, routing, and firewalls
- Design, implement, and manage disaster recovery sites for DEA's primary data center
- Implement HP and Cisco blade server systems; provide engineering and operational support for data centers, campus networks, Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Networks (DMVPN), Layer 3, Layer 2, and wireless networks
- Provide engineering and operations support for network applications installed on client workstations, for VPN and network optimization, data center services to include server load balancing, WAN optimization, and network access security to include 802
- 1x and client posture assessment
- Manage network (Cisco ACI), compute (Cisco UCS), virtualization (VMWare), and the broker (UCS Director)
- Bachelor's with 12+ years (or commensurate experience)
- Secret clearance
- Building and maintaining Service profiles
- Working with device pools, mac pools, uuid pools etc
- Working with Fibrechannel and FCoE.
- Understanding of NPV and NPIV, zoning, device aliases
- Familiarity with Cisco MDS 9250i
- Experience with navigating and configuring ports/profiles and objects in Cisco ACI
- Experience with Nexus Dashboard and Multi
- site Orchestrator for Cisco ACI multi
- site and Cloud deployments
- Understanding of Azurre and AWS networking and componetns, VPC/VNET, security groups, TXGWY/Peering, Express Route/Direct Connect and how they relate to objects in ACI.
- Experience with VMM integration via ACI, understanding of VMWare virtual networking, DVS, understanding of Microsoft networking; OS and teaming configurations
- Experience with L2/L3 EVPN and VXLAN; theory of operations and troubleshooting
- Understanding of TCP/IP, packet capture and analysis. (wireshark/tcpdump/windump)
- Experience with automation to include Python and Postman
- Experience with Cisco ISE; adding nodes; creating authentication policy for node management
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls, ASA/ASAv HA and Cluster configuration, Firepower 9300/Firepower Management Center
- Understanding of HCI system architecture
- Understanding of Cisco FlexPOD architecture