|Published||May 6, 2022|
NETWORK ENGINEER > Company Overview Dutch Ridge Consulting Group, LLC (DRCG) is an ISO 9001:2015, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Certified Veteran Enterprise (CVE), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). DRCG provides technical support staff at ten locations throughout the United States with corporate offices in Beaver, Pennsylvania and Ashburn, Virginia. DRCG offers expertise in Systems Integration (SI), Information Technology (IT) solutioning, Program Management, Risk Management, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Requirements Engineering, Workflow Solutioning, and Business Consulting Services. Established in 2016, DRCG holds a TS facility clearance, is 100% US owned, and has over 50 employees (97% hold a Secret clearance or higher). DRCG optimizes client investments by leveraging expertise to better manage the growth and transformation of existing IT environments. Description DRCG is proud to be a member of the team supporting Bluestone, a new enterprise-level initiative to modernize DEA's IT systems and networks, enhancing security, usability, and accessibility to more effectively and efficiently support mission requirements. Bluestone will deliver an enterprise-level capability consisting of an integrated organization, innovation, business analysis, development, operations, engineering services, solution architecting, software/ hardware release management & maintenance services, new cloud-based solutions, and next generation network options. Duties and Responsibilities * Experience with UCS-C and B series server, UCS-M.
* Building and maintaining Service profiles.
* Working with device pools, mac pools, uuid pools, etc.
* Working with Fibrechannel and FCoE.
* Understanding of NPV and NPIV, zoning, device aliases.
* Familiarity with Cisco MDS 9250i.
* Experience with navigating and configuring ports/profiles and objects in Cisco ACI.
* Experience with Nexus Dashboard and Multi-site Orchestrator for Cisco ACI multi-site and Cloud deployments.
* Understanding of Azure and AWS networking and components, VPC/VNET, security groups, TXGWY/Peering, Express Route/Direct Connect and how they relate to objects in ACI.
* Experience with VMM integration via ACI, understanding of VMWare virtual networking, DVS, understanding of Microsoft networking; OS and teaming configurations.
* Experience with L2/L3 EVPN and VXLAN; theory of operations and troubleshooting.
* Understanding of TCP/IP, packet capture and analysis. (wireshark/tcpdump/windump).
> Position Requirements * Bachelor's Degree.
* Secret Clearance.
> Preferred Experience (but not required) * Experience with Cisco ISE; adding nodes; creating authentication policy for node management.
* Experience with Cisco Firewalls, ASA/ASAv HA and Cluster configuration, Firepower 9300/Firepower Management Center.
* Understanding of HCI system architecture.
* Understanding of Cisco FlexPOD architecture.
* A Top Secret clearance is preferred, but only a Secret clearance is required. Job Location Sterling, VA 20164 This position is fully onsite and there is no remote work option available. DRCG, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law. #cj