Network Operations Engineer
|Published||February 27, 2023|
We’re currently supporting leading Financial Services client in their search for a Network Operations Engineer. The role offers hybrid working and the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies.
The company are a leading company in their field and offer a friendly and enjoyable working enviornment in which progress your career.
- Provide ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management in a global operational environment
- Able to resolve highly complicated technical issues with effective engagement with vendors
- Ensure customer satisfaction, operational KPI and delivery of high quality of the service
- Taking technical escalation from junior team members and provide trainings to other colleagues as required
- Work with suppliers and vendors for technical escalation and regular service maintenance renewal
- Work with incident managers, project managers and senior stakeholders to deliver services and projects
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends based on business requirements
- Strong hands-on experience of managing Network products including but not limited:
- Cisco Routing & Switching products and Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Cisco ACI and ISE solutions
- Meraki Networking solution
- SilverPeak SD-WAN solution
- Aruba wireless and ClearPass Policy Manager
- Experience in coding methodologies such as Terraform
- Strong hands-on managing network protocols and technologies e.g., OSPF, BGP, STP, 802.1q, PIM, HSRP/VRRP.
- Excellent understanding of network architecture, design and support.
- Good analytical skill and able to solve complicated problem logically
- Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities
- Able to work under pressure within a busy environment and effectively multi-tasking
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.