|Date Posted||September 20, 2019|
Network Security Administrator Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Network Security Administrator to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Hollywood, Florida. The listed duties are only illustrative and are not intended to describe every function that may be performed by this position. The omission of specific statements does not preclude management from assigning specific duties not listed, if such duties are a logical assignment to the position.
- Implement, configure, and maintain network and network security platforms and their associated software, such as firewalls, network IDS/IPS, VPN gateways, load balancers/reverse proxies, and 802.1X/RADIUS network access control servers.
- Implement, configure, and maintain both North/South and East/West network segmentation for a variety of unique business use cases, regulatory compliance requirements, and security best practices via firewall rulesets, router ACLs, and network switch VLAN configurations.
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain web filtering.
- Work with Systems and Information Security teams to design, implement, and secure internal and public-facing load-balanced applications.
- Implement, configure, and maintain both client remote access and site-to-site VPNs.
- Implement, configure, and maintain 802.1X wired and wireless network access via WLCs, network switches, and 802.1X/RADIUS network access control servers.
- Ensure network security best practices are implemented on all routers, switches, firewalls, and other network systems.
- Participates in implementation, configuration, and ongoing tier-2 support of all network infrastructure hardware and software, including Cisco route/switch, Cisco IP telephony, security, and remote access systems.
- Work closely with other teams such as Public Safety, Public Works, Systems, and Information Security to develop and maintain network security based on organizational structure and HIPAA, CJIS, PCI, and E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield regulatory compliance requirements.
- Adheres to all Seminole Tribe of Florida's policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and other activities and events, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field is preferred.
- Ability to obtain one or more network security or information security certifications, such as CCNA Security, PCNSE, CCP-N, CISSP, and Security+ within one year of employment
- CCNA Security and PCNSE are preferred. Minimum of two (2) years of Palo Alto Networks firewall experience is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Cisco networking (route/switch/wireless) experience is required.
- Experience with Cisco 2900/3900/4400 series and ASR routers, Cisco 2960/3650/3850 series switches, Cisco Nexus 7000/9000 series switches, and Cisco WLCs.
- Experience with Cisco ACI is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco ASA IPsec and SSL/TLS VPN configuration.
- Possession of a valid FL Driver's License is required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, and collaborative skills.
- Ability to travel to all client locations and work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies, including enterprise route/switch and wireless.
- Intermediate knowledge of network security technologies, including Palo Alto Networks 3000/5000 series and Cisco ASA 5500/X series firewalls, Panorama Palo Alto Networks firewall management, network IDS/IPS, Citrix Netscaler SDX load balancers/reverse proxies, and Cisco 802.1X network accesses control via Cisco ISE version 2.x RADIUS authentication server. Experience with multi-factor authentication (MFA) integration via RADIUS is a plus.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks and controls, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST CSF and 800-53 is a plus.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, CJIS, and PCI is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Demonstrate Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Demonstrate high level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Demonstrate high degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.