|Date Posted||September 20, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a Plano Alto Network Subject Matter Expert in Hampton, Virginia (VA).
The Palo Alto Network SME will provide Networking architecture design, implementation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting expertise. The resource will provide onsite product support at Langley AFB, Germany, and Hawaii. Other geographic locations may be added in the future.
- Responsibilities also include documenting the network architecture, configuration, policies and procedures as it relates to the environment and operational maintenance requirements
- Troubleshoots security related issues: firewalls, IDS/IPS, network infrastructure, security zones
- Maintains and administers security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Designs and implements Palo Alto firewalls
- Helps implement and troubleshoot policies
- Works with routing protocols
- Works with Cisco ASR routers and Cisco ACI
- Assists in the design, maintains and upgrades IOS and Dell layer 2 and 3 devices and TACLane (KG) devices
- Will be responsible for upgrading all Cisco and Dell IOS devices and ensuring remote administration of all devices
- Will be able to remotely administer Cisco devices
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures (DISA STIGS and other Security standards)
- Manage the entire enterprise networks for resource availability