|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
Our Client is a service and solution technology provider. With multiple current and upcoming projects throughout the North East. The ideal candidate for this job will be a person with a hands on technical background with Data Centers, Wireless technology, security and routers (Edge Routers). If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your resume today.
- Educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to implementation
- Work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues
- Present at events, webinars, customer and partner meetings
- Assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint
- Act as the main technical resource on sales calls and answer
- 8+ Years of relevant experience in IT Architecture/Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services/pre-sales consultant or engineer.
- Hands on experience with the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Firewalls, NGFW, NAT, IPS, AntiMalware, Botnet, Application Control, DDoS, Web Filtering
- Expert industry knowledge with two or more of the following primary technologies: Campus LAN/WAN Networking, Data Center Networking, (Cisco, Aruba, Arista) Security and Firewalls (Cisco FTD, Palo Alto, Fortinet)
- Familiarity with at least two of the following technologies: Wireless 802.11 technologies (Cisco, Aruba), Network Access Control (Cisco ISE, Aruba ClearPass), SD-WAN (Cisco Viptella, Fortinet, VMware Velocloud, Aruba), SDN (ACI, NSX, Arista Cloudvision)
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we're building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We're also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.