Security Engineer II
|Published||May 26, 2023|
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you've ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it's your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
Security Engineer II
The Security Engineering team is responsible both for understanding and securing the ACI-developed and hosted applications as well as the direct management and maintenance of all security-related tools and technologies that are leveraged by the organization. The candidate must therefore have both a strong understanding of Information Security as well as a strong general IT/systems background to be able to effectively suggest, implement, and maintain the health of solutions for the organization. As a Security Engineer II, you are expected to have extensive experience in most if not all of the technologies listed and be a sufficient self-starter that is capable of taking high-level directives and driving them through to execution in addition to being a mentor for other engineers and analysts.
- Manage the full system lifecycle of enterprise security solutions including:
- Endpoint Security: Identity Management, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Management, and Cryptography systems/platforms,
- Analytics: Monitoring, logging & SIEM systems
- Identity Management: Active Directory, LDAP, SailPoint, Kerberos, TACACS/ISE, AAA, Jumpboxes, etc
- Perform in-depth Proof-of-Concepts and "bake-offs" of competing technologies, selecting the right tool via objective scoring criteria
- Develop in-depth documentation and run-books of security tools and platforms including detailed information on the solution itself as well as wiki-style "how to" steps for common processes that can be easily consumed by Operations staff
- Proactively work with Software Development, Application, and Sales teams to understand our in-house developed solutions and implement an effective strategy to secure them early in the process
- Reverse engineering, diagramming, and documentation of custom and legacy applications
- Continuing education of emerging technologies and how to effectively secure them
- Work with Security Operations team to develop standard procedures for handling routine security events
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Security or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years of experience in Information Security
- Advanced knowledge of Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
- Experience supporting and securing highly complex and custom applications
- Experience building highly available solutions at enterprise scale
- Scripting (Python preferred) and Automation (Ansible) experience strongly desired
- DevOps/DevSecOps experience
- Experience with Endpoint Protection solutions such as Anti-virus/malware, FIM (File Integrity Monitoring), HIDS (Host-based Intrusion Detection Systems), DLP (Data Leak Prevention)
- Experience with device and system hardening
- Experience with Identity Management systems
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, Cisco TACACS/ISE, AAA
- Experience with Containerization technologies
- Experience with HSM (Hardware Security Modules)
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com Job ID (Requisition #10302)
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
ACI Worldwide is a global leader in mission-critical, real-time payments software. Our proven, secure and scalable software solutions enable leading corporations, fintechs and financial disruptors to process and manage digital payments, power omni-commerce payments, present and process bill payments, and manage fraud and risk. We combine our global footprint with a local presence to drive the real-time digital transformation of payments and commerce.