|Published||November 9, 2023|
One Federal Solution seeks a talented and passionate Senior Cisco Network Engineer to join our Hawaii team to support our Federal Government client. The Senior Cisco Network engineer will operate as the Networking Subject Matter Expert (SME) and will be expected to plan, implement, install, configure, operate, and optimize an extensive range of network technologies and monitoring tools across multiple enclaves.
Task and Duties:
- Maintain, install, update, to include patching, and secure operating systems and applications.
- Expertly plan, design, and execute projects with very little government oversight while providing crucial documentation to assist in maintaining continuity.
- Develop, modify, or use an established template, configure, and deploy network routers, switches, firewalls, Video Teleconferencing (VTC)-specialized equipment, and all related network devices on operational networks.
- Use /modify the backup configuration from backup server as a template.
- Coordinate all planning for required Authorized Scheduled Interruptions (ASI).
- Perform cable management duties.
- Identify and develop workflows for Cisco based assets, requests, and tasks within ServiceNow.
- Utilize ACAS to monitor the security posture of assigned assets, to include creating policies, running scan jobs, analyzing reports, and validating repository information.
- Work in conjunction with designated government personnel to configure/re-configure new and existing applications to capture necessary government data.
- Provide maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of network hardware, printers, servers, and software products and services within the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) networks, to include, telephony, and Video Teleconference (VTC) environments.
- Maintain network device and personnel security within the network environment, managing identity and access needs.
- Process and resolve assigned IT Service Requests and Trouble Tickets.
- Create and maintain architectural and topographical diagrams featuring both high- and low-level detail to aid and assist in troubleshooting and continuity of the network.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to assist in the initial setup of devices and to help in the troubleshooting and reconfiguration of malfunctioning devices.
- Maintain the lifecycle management of all devices, ensuring that government personnel are notified of all devices end of life, end of support, and end of service.
- Occasional after-hours and weekend work are required to support both scheduled and unscheduled service outages.
- IAW DoD 03-M, must meet the Intermediate Proficiency Level qualifications.
- Must have a current Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) certification.
- At least 5 years of DoD network engineering experience or 8 years total of network engineering experience
- Must have experience managing Cisco Routers and Switches
- Must have experience managing Cisco firewalls – Must have experience managing Cisco ACI and ISE.
- Must have experience managing Palo Alto firewalls.
- Must have experience utilizing SPLUNK, ACAS and WhatsApp-
- Must have experience managing
- Must have experience supporting VMware Must have significant experience using Microsoft Visio
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be able to carry 40 pounds due to installations.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required.
About One Federal Solution
One Federal Solution (OFS) is an innovative Professional Services provider with over 17 years of experience supporting Defense and Civilian agencies. OFS specializes in Business Intelligence, Acquisition and Procurement, and other Professional Services. We are pioneers, builders, thought leaders, and pride ourselves in thinking outside the box to co-create with our customers, helping them achieve excellent enterprise wide outcomes. As a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), OFS is committed to providing people who deliver high performance and excellence to our government partners.