|Date Posted||February 5, 2020|
Network Architect with experience leading end-to-end network design and implementation efforts in a highly available Data Center environment. As an Architect you will design data center network solutions, propose and implement new solutions, oversee the installation of networking hardware. Provide senior level technical knowledge input to maintain and troubleshooting existing LANs and WAN network. The Network Architect will ensure the team utilizes best practices provided by vendor or per current technologies available.
Working under the direction of the Network Operations Manager; this position requires excellent technical, customer service, and organizational skills to support network operations for customer connections, administrative personnel, and staff. This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments.
• Over 10 years of experience and a B.S. and or M.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience, and a Master of Science (M.S.) can be substituted with an additional 2 years of related experience.
• 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, troubleshooting LAN/WAN infrastructures in a multi-protocol environment. Experience should include leading complex network design and implementation efforts to support network hardware refresh, network expansion and modernization to incorporate new technologies
• Direct experience with software defined networking controllers, devices and protocols.
• CCIE Data Center Certification
• Recognized experience/credentials/publications as an industry leader or as faculty
• 10 years direct experience required in the management and administration of network infrastructure - routers, switches, including but not limited to: 802.1Q tagging, STP (and its variations), LACP, etc. in a high-availability infrastructure
• Working knowledge of Automation scripting using REST architecture, JSON scripting, Python, etc.
• Experience with Ansible and other automation tools
• Understanding of load balancing protocols
• 10+ years of experience with layer 3 network routing, including but not limited to: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS
• 10+ years of layer 4 IP protocol suites (TCP, UDP, ICMP, GRE, etc.)
• Experience in DNS/Infoblox
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Strong organizational / coordination skills