|Published||January 22, 2023|
Senior Network Architect/Engineer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Type of Travel: Local
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Senior IT Network Architect with strong SDN & SDA engineering/architecture expertise including process improvement and network automation experience.
Your primary focus will revolve around continued migration from traditional remote site and data center network designs to zero trust-based scalable architecture environments leveraging the full complement of SDA/SDN/SDWAN tools with specific focus on Cisco's ISE/DNAC/ACI and Nexus 9K platforms. This includes continued enhancement of architecture designs including strategic research and evaluation of new solutions and relevant technologies as well as requirements review, documentation improvements, process improvement and automation.
More About the Role:
* Direct and manage professional and technical staff, develop process and procedures.
* Develop strategies and solutions that support enterprise delivery, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve service delivery operations and create impact as a change agent.
* Design, development, assessments, testing and implementing solutions, initiatives and deployments for CACI's distributed enterprise network environment.
* Providing specific, detailed network designs and equipment selection, implementation plans, techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including future capacity requirements.
* Design and maintenance for our enterprise and development network environments to include: Palo Alto /Cisco/ Fortinet/Firewalls, Panorama/Forti Auth, Cisco, networking hardware, switches (Multi-Layer, Data Center/ Access/Core/ Distribution) firewalls, routers, Software defined Access - SDA, SDWAN, ISE/DNAC , ACI, Tetration, WLAN, network engineering support, network management systems, using Cisco Prime and SolarWinds, CACI office connectivity including Multiple Data Centers , WAN/MAN/EPL/FLEXVPN,MIS, DIA wired and wireless, remote access solutions, and technology pilots and office network build out and modifications.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience related to Network Architecture.
* Extensive network operational experience including design and deployment.
* Experience leading the oversight, improvement and upgrading of enterprise services, to deliver network solutions at an enterprise level.
* Proven network architecture and deployment experience focused on conceptual and logical service network models.
* Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills with thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, and security procedures.
* Experience in design and development of network architecture to include integration models, network diagrams, data flow models, and traceability of requirements and standards to enterprise design models.
* Demonstrated ability to ensure alignment between business strategy and technology. Convert requirements into a cohesive bridge to the implementation of technology that enables the overall business strategy.
* Experience working with multiple teams and ability to interface with technical and non-technical stakeholders at various levels within and outside of the organization to bring together the solution.
* Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives.
* Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand.
* Experience leading and collaborating with diverse, multi-domain, distributed program teams.
* Excellent working knowledge of enterprise level systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Network engineering work experience in large Enterprise environments.
* Cisco CCNP certification with a desired emphasis on dynamic routing protocols, switching, ISE, DNAC and software defined access/WAN.
* Previous experience working on Micro/Macro segmentation networks for Data centers/Remote Offices/Cloud and network infrastructure installation or deployment projects.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $93,300-$200,500. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.