|Published||September 8, 2022|
We are looking for Senior Network Engineer for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Gathering the requirement, derive solutions, Prepare Technical Document and Deploy the infrastructure
• Troubleshoot and resolve real time Network problems and Outages
• Design and Deploy Enterprise Level Routing and Switching infrastructure using Cisco ASR,ISR and Cisco Nexus and ACI SDN platforms.
• Understanding the requirements, Deploy and Operate Cisco WAAS, Troubleshooting the WAN Optimization problems
• Operate, Maintain and Troubleshoot Cisco iWAN infrastructure connecting multiple Remote office and Datacenters using CA PKI Tunnels and DMVPN
• Working with Server Team to interconnect Server Clusters in Datacenter Switches and ACI fabric
• Configure and Manage Dual Fabric Cisco ACI and its components. Configure L3OUT, VMWare Integration, VPC configuration
• Closely working with Application Development Team to Provide solution and deploy servers in F5 LTM Load Balancers routed using APM, ASM in vCMP Virtualization
• Responsible for providing solutions advance requirements such SSO, MFA, ADFS, DC-DR Sync, using F5 Platforms
• Operate, Manage and Troubleshoot Remote access VPN using Citrix NetScaler Gateway. Closely work with Citrix Engineering Team to tailor new requirement such configuring Gateways
• Manage and Operate Infoblox DDI Solution. Responsible for managing GRID clusters, NIOS firmware Upgrades, Backup and Restore.
• Responsible for managing External DNS services and Azure DNS Synchronization
• Configure Cisco ISE RADIUS TACACS for endpoint authentication and authorization such as EAP TLS, Dot1x, MAB
• Providing solution for Device and LAN Security by closely working Security Team
• Design, Deploy and Operate Aruba Wireless Solution. Configure and Manage Aruba ClearPass
• Integrating Network devices with Monitoring and Service Management tools such as Service-Now, LiveAction or Solarwinds
• Work with Compute and Storage team to understand the requirement and provide network solution
• Need to work in Datacenter Migration activities to build underlying Network platforms using OTV, DCI techniques
• Attending Escalated Severity Tickets/Incidents to troubleshoot network Problems in real time.
• Cisco ASR, ISR, Nexus 7K, 9K, ACI Fabric, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
• DNS, DHCP preferably in Infoblox
• F5 LTM, APM
• Wireless LAN preferably in Aruba
• Citrix Netscaler
• Solarwinds, Liveaction
• Cisco ISE Radius
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Switching & Routing Arista PL3 Desired 2 Palo Alto Internet Gateway PL2 Desired 3 Cloud Networks - Cisco Meraki PL3 Desired 4 Infloblox IPAM PL4 Required 5 Wireless Networking - Aruba PL3 Desired 6 Wireless Networking - Cisco PL3 Desired 7 Switching & Routing – Juniper PL3 Desired 8 Switching & Routing – HP PL3 Desired 9 Switching & Routing – Cisco PL4 Desired 10 Juniper VPN PL3 Desired 11 Cisco VPN PL3 Desired 12 Cisco Prime PL3 Desired * Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.