|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Woodbridge Township, NJ|
Title: Senior Network Engineer with CISCO ACI, Financial
Location: Metropark, NJ (Hybrid)
Type: Contract (W2)
Experience: 9+ Year
Must Have: CISCO ACI, Financial and network infrastructure
Responsible for designing and implementing network infrastructure including WAN, MAN, LAN, WLAN, Proxy, Load Balancing, Firewall and Proxy components.
- Help to drive network improvements and standardization for the network environments in both the Data Centers, Campus and Remote Branch Offices Perform tasks including but not limited to planning, staging of hardware and software, implementation of the solution in the lab and production environment, providing post-cutover support, documentation, and end user training.
- Test, debug, conduct performance analysis, and document network infrastructure components Capacity management of network infrastructure
- Assist in the implementation of test plans (including functionality, integrity, and stress testing; and definition of test methodologies and strategy) related to network infrastructure
- Ensure that plans for the network integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure Assist in the development and configuration of the network infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization
- Assist in the implementation of the network infrastructure by performing product customization, and developing implementation and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of network hardware/software Assist in providing production support for incidents / problems escalated from Network Operations team.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of network infrastructure required for new projects
- Creates and maintains written documentation and diagrams for supported systems
- Participates in a 24/7/365 weekly on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Technical or engineering, or computer science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience supporting computer networks in a mission-critical environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment supporting real-time market data and trading.
- Certification and/or training with vendor-neutral or vendor-specific focus.
- Basic understanding of operating system administration (Windows and Linux).
- Basic scripting and automation.
D: +1 929 205 4148