|Published||May 30, 2022|
|Location||New Orleans, LA|
Award winning and established Technology firm providing industry leading solutions in numerous verticals (Commercial, Enterprise, Global, Healthcare, SLED, etc.) is continuing it's growth and adding to their team . The current need is for a Senior Network Solutions Engineer / Architect with strong SDN & Network Automation Engineering expertise.
This will be a REMOTE role when not in front of clients that will be high profile and allow for you to shape the direction of numerous technology / practice initiatives especially in the Software Defined Networking and Network Automation space.
Excellent cross training culture is provided for Network Engineers / Architects with strong aptitude. You will have the ability to take advantage of generous training budgets and time off from projects to gain additional certs and / or attend relevant classes.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be part of an award winning & established firm in fast-growth mode.
- VERY competitive compensation plan including base, bonus and profit sharing.
- Opportunity to work remotely from home office when not in front of clients.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with internal and external customers in driving their architecture needs.
- Design, Support and Troubleshooting of existing and growing Network / Data Center environments.
- Leading initiatives for Designing and deploying Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms.
- Implementing Network Automation based solutions for clients / customers
- Developing and performing migration from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
- Integrating services appliances to Cisco ACI deployments to include Application Delivery Controllers and Firewalls.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Create Low Level Design, High Level Design, Implementation Plan, and Acceptance Test Plan documents in accordance with customer standards.
- Design / Architecture and implementation of solutions surrounding solutions involving Cisco R/S, ASR, DWDM, ACI, SDN and the Nexus switches.
- Strategic research and evaluation of new solutions and relevant technologies.
- Staying up to date on current and relevant certifications
- Strong Expertise with NSX / VMware will be highly desired / relevant
- Strong SD-WAN / Viptela expertise will be highly desired / relevant
What You Need for this Position
- CCIE or CCNP certification (either Data Center, Route / Switch, Service Provider or Security)
- Strong Cisco R/S expertise
- Strong experience with implementing Nexus Switches
- Strong experience with Cisco SDN / ACI is required
- Strong skills with automation (REST API, Ansible, Python, Powershell, etc.)
- 8+ years in Cisco WAN/LAN routing and switching. Experience engineering and troubleshooting large, complex Cisco network solutions
- Hands-on experience with EIGRP & OSPF
- Extensive Cisco Catalyst experience
- F5 Loadbalancing experience is a plus
- Strong experience with SD WAN and Viptela
- Strong experience with NSX is a plus
- Strong exp. with OpenFlow, OpenStack, Virtualization and UCS / Compute Engineering
What's In It for You
In addition to the very competitive compensation plan (aggressive base salary, bonus and profit sharing) there will be a comprehensive benefits package including
- Telecommute opportunities once up to speed.
Please apply ASAP if qualified and interested or you can send your resume to me directly at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chuck Cooke
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CK-1647532 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chuck Cooke - VP of Recruiting, Southern Region - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.