|Published||November 21, 2023|
TEKsystems Fortune 500 Global retail client is in need of a Sr. Network Datacenter Engineer to join their organization. TEKsystems Fortune 500 Global Grocery/Retail client is growing their Networking teams. This is a very large organization with over 600 retail sites on East Coast as well as Globally. This is predominately a Cisco shop with modern Network technology- Palo, Fortinet, F5, etc. They also have a large Technology partner who runs network operations, monitoring and Day to Day support of the network as boots on ground. This role will sit on the Network Data center team that is responsible for the design and engineering of their Data Center Network technology mostly focused on Cisco ACI. This resource will need to have great experience with design, implementation and engineering of Datacenter Network tech, specifically ACI and Arista as they continue to build on their environment and assess for vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvements. This organization has 3 major Data Centers 2 east coast and 1 midwest that have full built Cisco ACI Fabrics. They also have a location in the west with Arista but not enough for a Fabric. This will be part of 2024 initiatives where this resource will work with the team to evaluate a best go forward plan in addition to continuing to assess and build on current environment
Data Center ACI/Arista Fabric Network Engineer Qualifications:
• Lead the overall design and implementation of the technology stack within the Data Centers.
• Experience with design and implementation of VxLAN fabric design (Cisco and Arista).
• Strong foundational background with routing, switching, security, and load balancers (BGP, OSPF, MPLS, etc.).
• Develop process, procedures, and maintain documentation for RBS managed data centers.
• Document network infrastructure and environment design and keep updated with changes to the environment.
• Report on the health of the data centers by performing capacity planning and proactively provide recommendations for future growth.
• Manage day to day activities and provide guidance of Managed Service Provider engineers.
• Provide escalated technical support for Managed Service Providers.
• Manage vendor relationship.
• Bachelor;s degree in relevant Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 5-9 years' experience in a senior network engineer/architect role within a data center environment.
• 3-5 years' experience leading ACI/Arista Fabric Design and Implementation Engagements.
• Expert level knowledge in Cisco ACI or Arista fabric architecture and products.
• Expert level knowledge in Data Center architecture
• Experience with Nexus 9K, Arista, and VXLAN.
• Demonstrated leadership of large complex project.
• Experience with VMWare and server virtualizations
• Strong Routing & Switching skills.
• Experience in programming Python and Ansible
Cisco ACI, Cisco, network infrastructure
Top Skills Details:
Cisco ACI,Cisco,network infrastructure
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.