|Published||January 12, 2023|
Job Title: Sr Systems Administrator
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen...
If you've ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend, or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it's your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
Operate and troubleshoot complex system requirements for AOD (ACI On Demand) customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- Administer, configures, and troubleshoots complex technical solutions for storage/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements. Solutions may be new, existing, in-house, third party or a combination.
- Wor k locally with on-site and operations teams
- Work globally with Storage engineering and operations teams
- Check status of onsite storage devices daily and respond to alerting
- Replace broken equipment (commonly SFP's, hard drives, patch cables, power supplies, or memory)
- Escort onsite vendor visits
- Be the local hands-on builder of globally integrated storage projects
- Facilities efforts: fiber and copper patching / cabling
- Add capacity / volumes on storage arrays, as necessary
- Support and handle new data protection operations, when available in COV
- Restore data on new data protection systems by ticket or on-call
- Handle zoning of new systems or required changes (Cisco DCNM)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of technical experience in product architecture and/or production IT environments.
- Previous experience in designing and implementing storage systems with a focus on scalability and high-availability.
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting production storage environments.
- Experience with software defined storage.
- Enterprise Storage: seeking some or all of the following
- Experience with Pure Storage arrays.
- Experience in Hitachi storage arrays along with Hitachi Suite.
- Experience with Netapp Storage Arrays and OnCommand Software.
- Experience with EMC products a plus
- Experience with Fiber Channel cabling, zoning, and or switches - Brocade / Cisco MDS a plus
- Data Protection: seeking some or all of the following
- Experience with Cohesity, Rubrik, Veeam, CA Arcserve, CommVault, EMC IDPA/DD, or Storage replication, a plus.
- Experience with VMware / ESXi / vCenter also a plus
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com Job ID (Requisition #2833)
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
#LI-KC1ACI Worldwide is a global leader in mission-critical, real-time payments software . Our proven, secure and scalable software solutions enable leading corporations, fintechs and financial disruptors to process and manage digital payments , power omni-commerce payments , present and process bill payments , and manage fraud and risk . We combine our global footprint with a local presence to drive the real-time digital transformation of payments and commerce.