|Published||September 15, 2023|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first members of a new product management and technical marketing team and shape the future of multi cloud networking at Cisco. Extended members of the team include folks that have worked on various successful products at Cisco as well as other companies (including startups). Join us, drive impact and take your career to the next level!
What youll do :
- Create marketing collateral targeted for Technical Decision Makers (TDMs) at high-level and in detail.
- Present Cisco’s Cloud Networking solutions both internally and externally.
- Author external facing blog posts and build demos for trade shows and customer/partner engagements, articulating clearly usecases, product features and value proposition
- Participate in customer and partner meetings to provide product information and capture feedback.
- Organize and lead training agenda with partners and customers
Who youll work with :
- Work in close collaboration with Product Managers, Product Marketeers and other TMEs to build, market and message our product.
- Support our Sales and Business Development teams to close customer sales.
- Work closely with our Product & Engineering teams to define and influence our new product requirements.
Who you are :
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
Desired technical skills:
- Hands-on cloud networking experience with one or more cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong Cisco Networking and Security product and API experience (incl. Standard Routing & Switching, Viptela SD-WAN, ACI), Cisco networking certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge of writing and debugging programs/scripts
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- BS/MS/Engineering or equivalent.
- Bachelors + 7 years of related experience, or Masters + 4 years of related experience
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data traveling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges, and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidates hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.
Sign up to receive notifications of similar jobs