Trusted Network Solutions Architect CCIE#11676 R&S, Security, Service Provider. Specializing in LAN, WAN, DC & ACI
- Senior Network Engineer/Solutions architect with 20+ years inter-networking experience voice, video, multicast and data
- Architecting HLD, LLD and operational documentation for networking and data centre designs
- Technical team lead: Install, configure run or maintain complex network solutions
- Specializing in Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Nexus Architecture, ASR9000 XR IOS, UCS, Cisco ONS and Security. F5 Big IP architectures, VMWare NSX, OpenStack & Microsoft Azure integration. SDN / NFV. Scripting
- Master’s degree in Networking & System Administration
- Triple CCIE#11676: Routing & Switching + Security + Service Provider
- CCNP:Voice. ONS (Optical) on Cisco 15454, F5 & MCSE
- Skillsets Summary: Cisco ACI, IPv4 & IPv6 (ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, M-BGP) MPLS, Multicast (Trader-Video) IP Telephony, Metro services (ONS, L2VPN, L3VPN, E-VPL, EVPN, VPLS) on Cisco ASR 9000 series. Load Balancing (F5, Cisco Ace, Citrix Netscaler) SSL, Security (Network & Application) Nexus series (MXOS and ACI Mode). Service Provider arena with Service Provider and Data Centre with Cisco, Arista and F5 Big IP. Pre and post sales experience. Team management. Collaboration. Automation where possible-XML, JSON and Python. Training and skills transfer. Enterprise networks and financial services networking with low latency switching.
|Last Resume Update
January 17, 2019
London, United Kingdom |
Login or register as Employer to contact this candidate.